Thanksgiving is coming up, and that means Thanksgiving break, and THAT means more time to write!!
Here are some fun prompts to help you get into the spirit of the turkey:
- Dana took a deep breath and shut her eyes tight. She knew it was only a matter of time before the turkey would come to life.
- She looked around, taking in the scene. The whole family was around the table, smiling, laughing, joking around. This was what Thanksgiving was really about. The only thing that could make this Thanksgiving better was walking up the front walk, about to ring the doorbell…
- The turkey laugh manically, stuffing Francine’s face with mashed potatoes. “Thanksgiving, huh?” it growled, walking around the table on its stub turkey legs. “Well, let’s see how you like it!”
- Zachariah always hated this time of year. This wasn’t how Thanksgiving was supposed to be. All about the feast, the shopping, the deals… No. There was more to this holiday, and he was going to show them. He was going to show them all.
- Another Thanksgiving come, another Thanksgiving passed. Every year it was the same. No one to celebrate with, no family to be thankful for, and Jack like it like that. No one could hurt him that way. He liked being alone, and nothing could change his mind. Not even her.
Enjoy your holiday, guys, and for those who don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, have a radical time doing whatever you choose to do. Stay safe!